Ethics should be taken very seriously when talking about social media. I promise to take ethics into serious consideration while I am blogging. I will post appropriately to these guidelines:
- I will only publish my best work.
- I will not use someone else’s work as my own.
- I will not fabricate other people’s materials.
- I will be honest throughout my blogging experience
- I will take material, dissect it, and give my input in an appropriate manner.
- I will edit my posts, or mistakes I have made immediately once I am aware.
- I am committed to exploring my theme, and diving as deep as I can into social media.
- I am open to all opinions and perspectives to start conversations about any of my blog topics.
This policy is valid from 16 November 2016
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Jenna Foley.
This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The owner(s) of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org